Welcome to Fourth Grade!
Fourth grade encourages more independence and continues to challenge our students academically. The spiritual component is rich with deeper understandings of our Catholic faith.
- ELA - reading: literature, informational text, grammar, writing, speaking
- Math: multiplication, division, fractions, decimals,geometry, measurement, graphing, algebra
- Spelling: Words Their Way
- Idaho History
- Religion: Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy, church teachings, creeds, understanding the Bible and Mass parts
- Spanish literacy with an emphasis on listening, speaking, reading, writing and cultural awareness.
- Physical Education