St. Mary's Catholic School
Academic excellence in a catholic community
For over 60 years, St. Mary's School has been providing academic excellence in a Catholic community. The legacy of our traditional school has been our pledge to ensure our students experience a sense of belonging, cohesiveness and connection. We accomplish this by educating the whole child, providing students a foundation based on values, achievement, community service and love for one another.
Our mission at St. Mary’s School is to provide a Catholic environment that instills academic excellence while preparing the whole child for life-long personal and spiritual growth, empowering them to become global citizens.
- Accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association Accreditation with an A+ rating; and the Northwest Education Association Accreditation (first in the city)
- TWIN-CS, a partnership between
Boston College, the National Catholic Education Association and
St. Mary's School will begin 2015-2016 academic year in kindergarten and first grade
- Comprehensive Technology program fueled by quarter-million
dollar technology grant
- Spanish instruction for all grades
- Stanford gifted-child program, a partnership between St.
Mary's School and Stanford University
- Promoting Diversity—we are the only I-20 Foreign Exchange
certified Catholic school in the valley
- Full after-school care center, including summer day care
- Weekly student Saints & Stewards recognition, honoring the
gifts that God has bestowed on students
- Enhanced Music program, piano lessons available and band
Track, Basketball, Football & more!
Learn ways to help through time, talent or treasure.
Find Helpful Forms
Looking for further information? Find it here.